Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Late Update

Since I haven't updated this blog in ages. I figure this is as good a time as any. If any of you are following it, I set a goal of making 50K this year. In January, I made $1759.62, so as you can see, I have a LONG LONG way to go. I'm also running pretty bad in January, but I haven't been able to concentrate as much on poker. Midterms and such, but I have reading week coming up. So I'll try to fit in some time most definately.

I've also begun to play some cash games. Starting off multi tabling (3-4 tables) of $2-4 Limit on CnR to accumulate player points to enter some freerolls towards WSOP.

Thus far, I have 4 WSOP Freerolls to play for. 2 on CnR ($1000 and ME), 1 on Titan ($1000 event), and 1 on Poker Time ($1500 event). Hopefully I'll be able to win all...or one :D and get down to actually booking my trip.

Well I hope all you lovers out there have a Happy Valentines Day! I guess I will have to hit the bar and find another single lady. PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>