Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of 2005, Start of 2006! Happy New Years!

Well 2005 is almost over! 4 Hours more in the ET. I busted pretty early in the 100K on Absolute Poker (Satelited in for $30 last night though).

The plan for New Years is to spend it with Family as always.

Afterwards, its back to business as usual with schooling and a bit of poker before it starts. This year, I hope to hit 50K in profits, cash in a WSOP Event, and cash in a 5K+ buyin event (assuming I can satelite in :D )

I also hope to track my progress in a more detailed fashion. With ROI, and Dollars/Hr. I'll probably use this blog to do by hosting some spread sheets of the tourneys I play with hrs spent.

I hope everyone has a safe Holiday! Peace!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 p.m., Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Hey dude, good luck in your 2006 quest. I have a more conservative look on my 2006 bankroll as I expect year two of my poker career to have some rough spots.

Ive linked your blog to mine and will check back on your progress.

Good Luck in school too!

IG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>