Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh yeah, I'm ELITE

Haha, one the main forums I frequently visit and am home to, www.pokeranalysis.com, had a poll to determine the elite 9 players of PA (Acronym for the forum). I just happen to slip in. The prize for this is a $500 Freeroll Sit-And-Go with the other 8.

The other 8 being:
kelarob (A MTT beast like myself. Hes been killing them as of late and had a great finish recently in Pacific 100K tourney for a couple Ks)
Celine423 (I would categorize her as being the top 2/3 females on PA. She has a strong game and great finishes to back it up)
crip_17 (Another young gun poker player who had some dominating summer finishes. Hes in a rut like myself as of late but just came off a $900 win)
mitchell1204 (Always improving and had two WSOPC cashes as well a 7K win this year)
bobby7 (Like facing a Tornado in Omaha Hi/Lo, you wouldn't want to sit down against him HU) ;)
msg630 (PA Freeroll League and Buy-in League champ in the same month, a feat never accomplished by another *I think)
fitchjr
deviljoe

The other 2, I don't know much of. They appeared in the League after I stopped playing some of the tourneys there.

There were also a bunch of other players who could have also made it and probably should of. But I won't discuss any poker politics *YET.

Also, SNGs are one of my worst aspect of poker since I hardly play them. I'll probably play a couple this week to get use to the feel of playing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>