Sunday, January 15, 2006

In a rut, hope it ends today...STONE COLD NUTZ

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Probably because of school and losing on the online felt. I've been getting beat with decent holdings where I am ahead by a decent margin. So I'm going to rack up this lesson to variance and hope I continue to play well and have it pay off.

Tonight I decided to play the $100+9 Stone COld Nutz Satelite. Over 500 played, so 100 seats were given out. I cashed for a seat and will be playing today. Hopefully I'll Final Table and have a big cash which will allow me to play a lot of tourneys I wanted to and get ready for my big summer, World Series Of Poker. Else, its back to grinding the felt again (errr, not in a sexual way).

Peace! Hopefully you guys (the one of two that read this! lol) are running better than me.

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>