Thursday, September 21, 2006

Poker Update

As I said in one of my previous poker blogs, I was adimant of playing the SHNL regularly, but I have yet to take the time and start up a session. I fee like a giant vagina because of it. I haven't been playing as much lately, sort of adapting to school timeframe and going to the gym everyday for 1 and a half hours.

I did play in the WCOOP Event #2 $500+30 NLHE without much sucess. Couple key hands, flopped flush lost to runner boat. Flop set paid off my TP Good kicker. Got into a BSB battle and flopped top pair weak kicker and got it all in like a donkey :(

Well, I think I will be playing the WCOOP Event #6 $200+R as a Freezeout. Maybe I will lucksack my way into a pile of cash :) Bracelet me please.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a very good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a interesting international levitz outlet furniture store Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>