Monday, July 03, 2006

WSOP Making me pumped....VICTORY


I've pretty much been sweating all the WSOP Live Update Coverage on Cardplayer. I'm pumped for my trip and can't wait to play. Dreams of gold bracelets are dancing in my head.

Today played 2 tourneys. 12pm $20+2 and 12:30 $5+R(When to shit and was in for $30 and gave up because I was tired from only 2 hours sleep). The $20 went well as I had a guy pretty much moving in every hand, sometimes having monsters, sometimes sucking out. Was at 6K ish at break. 12K at second break. 40K by the time we were in the money. Went on a crazy chipping up stage to like 85K without being played back at. Then went on a crazy 45K downswing to 40K LOL. Easy come, easy go. But the style dictates that it'll all come back.

Made the FT 2nd in chips, with CL (person who was confronting me) to my imed left (not so nice, but after playing I realized the player was probably a luckbox and had a hand on me). I managed to play well, make good steals and to give up on a contin bet twice I think. Got down to 4 handed and it lasted a while as we were on 3/6K blinds with like 700K in play. So chips were just circling with the original chip leader just bleeding off calling 3x raises and folded to 3x contin bet (HAHA so easy). 3 handed, I came over the top of the 2nd chip with a crap hand on a SB resteal. Next hand on button I got 99 and got it all in against his J8. I hold :) WEEE I had a 600K to 100K HU lead. First hand my A2 calls the 100K push (12K BB) and his 56c makes a flush DOH. Couple hands later he raises I call JTh (a great hand because you dont need to make a hand to win with it). Q9x flop I checkraise and we get it all in. He calls 89 and I turn a J for the VICTORY :)

$2385

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>