Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finally, starting the summer in style


So I played this tourney last time with good results until the money where i got overagressive with a slightly above average stack to chip up. So I was hoping to learn from my mistake. This time instead of 2500 chips, they gave 1500 chips for buyins/rebuys/addons. I played it crazily to start off, rebought like 8 times within 20 minutes so I had a crazy image. Well it helped, I cooled it down and kep raising hands but would only commit myself when I was huge. It paid off as I was up to 12K. Only to lose a 8K hand my TT vs 99 and was down to 8K on addon time. Took the Addon and was up to 9500. Total Cost: $10.10

Played standard poker, raising, stealing etc, and had a rush of AQ AQ AA and was up to chip leader 50K. Went down to 30K when I lose two races. And then was down to like 20K on 1.5/3K blinds near money (180 ish entered, top 30 pay). I doubled up with QQ before bubble and stole a round with AK and was set once we were in money. I played solid, not overagressive and was able to go from 50K to 190K at final table. Raised QQ no caller, next hand raised AA chip leader called. Flop was rags, and I lead small knowing only way he could probably win was to over the top. He did I doubled up to 400K+ and was huge. We were still 9 handed at the time, so I played it wisely and pretty tight until we were at 6. At this point, I figured I had to use my poker-jo. Leave the shorties alone and attack all the middle stacks. I chipped up nicely and was up to 900K when we were 4 handed (mind you only 1.15 mill in play). Got HU with 1 mill vs 200K and I won the race Happy


WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE $2692.50 Happy Now I can start my summer in style. Vegas/WSOP come a ringin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>