Saturday, April 15, 2006

WOW, Another final table


WOOT. Played the SpinPalace Poker $10, with 2K added today. 110 showed up for $3100 prizepool (SWEET). 2000 chips, 15 minute levels. Was down to 1000 chips early then got the mojo going. Winning races, big bluffs work, chipping up sweetly. Make it to final table (tables are 8 handed btw, top 10 payout) with chip lead :) We quickly lose 3 players and are down to 5. I have 2nd in chips now, with 66K to 75K ish. SB is SS with 9000 on 800/1600. He moves in on the SB and I thik and fold QJd (maybe I should have called, since he moved in hand before and couple before). Alas, my bets of picking up pots dont work and begin to get reraised with hands like ATc, where I fold to chip leader reraise. Big hand comes on 1/2K. Raise to 6K UTG with AKo. Big stack repops to 12K, and I instashove to 42K all in. He thinks and call QQ, and I miss. I think I could have just called his raise here, since I was only reraised once by him, not like he was totally out of line. Alas, I am out, 5th for $250. Hopefully I can continue the trend.

Side note, props to ActionJeff. This mad man took down the $100+R and $55+R on PS within the same day for 14K and 10K respectively. Seriously an 18year poker prodigy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>