Sunday, June 25, 2006

SO CLOSE TO 5 DIGITS ;) I could taste it ;)


Woke up today, $1000 on PS, so heck no I ain't play it. Started up Pacific Poker and decided to play their weekly $65+5 (50K Guaranteed).

I satelited into it though :P Played the $35+3 and just waited until I got AA KK AK QQ or hit a big flop since its 1 in 2 qualify.

Started off bad, like 1.5 hours of deadness, nothing happening. Until I pushed my 5 BB on CO with Q6c hoping to pick up my usual orbit so not to blind to death. Ran into AK but flopped a Q and then I had chips (well sort of)...dah dah dah...final 2 tables, I had 4BB and pushed 7 handed witH AJ, ran into QQ and AA!! Luckily I 4 flushed the nuts WOOT!

Made the final table my god, the blinds were high. Usual 3 player had 3-4 BB and I had barely 10. Any raise and a missed flop and you just lost like 1/3-1/2 your stack (thus me with 77 when I raised it min <-- was the standard bet). Pushed 99 for 5x (100K) UTG and ran into BB's JJ

GG me, $1500 richer towards my trip so its ALL GUUUUDDDDDD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>