Thursday, September 07, 2006

Becoming another breed

Not much to update successfully wise. Couple final tables, best was a 5th.

With school starting, usually I don't have enough time for poker. But to give me some space for my 4th year, I convert to part-time to finish school at a slower pace. With this, I have found new inspiration in poker, by the name of "aba20." Along with the first hand progress of a fellow friend, I am throwing my hat into the land of SSNL 6max and see where it can take me. I feel I have the drive and motivation to become sucessful while hopefully keeping up my MTT prowress with nightly tournament.

My blog will centralize on some theoretical aspects of cash games as I learn the ropes, with some dabs of MTTs. Hopefully I can keep up the desire to become a cash game beast, and one day duke it out on HSP :)

Tilter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>