Tuesday, July 04, 2006

DING A LING LING! WINNA


Well, I guess the poker-jo is running at full effect. I played 3 tourneys earlier in the day, $10 OPL, $10 NLHE 10 min level, and $5 Turbo MTT, all without much success (suckouts etc close to money but w/e)

Saw the 4pm PLHE $20 was starting up. Said if they get over 100 runners I would play. They just barely got enough, but I joined.

Not much first hour, as always in TAG poker as I was T2000 at break. second hour, levels improve so more agression to steal blinds and was at like T5000 at second break (about 1 table near the money). I then picked up AA and had 2 player moves all in (short stacked) in front and was up to T10000. With those chips on 300/600 level I crushed it and was up to 20K. Only to make a flush against the nut flush and was down to 4K on 400/800 blinds. Well push pot poker went into full effect. And I think I chipped up nearly untouched up to 18K. Only to flop trip 9s with 93 on 99T, he bet I min raised he calls. He checked I pushed and I got him in with his pair tens. So I was chip leader at final table. Blinds were heavy 9 handed and I think I blinded off 20% of my stack (never want to steal from the shorties with crap). Eventuall we got 5 handed and action picked up again and I continued to play great poker. 3 handed, it probably lasted for 20-30 minutes. Chips were circling around the table and they eventually came back to me when I had QJh and flopped T93 (2 hearts) and got all in vs SB who had T6. i turned Q, rivered flush SUPERDRAW! Heads up, I had 2-1 chip lead and chipped him down by 50% on the first hand when I repotted A8o pf and he folded on 236 flop. Next hand I limped K2 he checked 89o. flop was 874, chk chk, turn K he bet I slowplayed (since he only had 4 BBs left and I wanted to get them all in just incase he had nothing). Sure enough they go all in on river (J) and I win. DOUBLE FIST PUMP!

2 Comments:

At 1:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

start up sponsorship

 
At 4:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>